Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tim's Tags of 2012 - August

 Wow when I first saw Tim's August Tag, I fell in love with it, and I knew I had to buy all the elements so I could create it just like Tim!
Below is Tim's version of the August Tag.
 I loved the Tattered Pinecone Die the first time Tim used it to make Roses on his Tag, and once I saw these ones, I just had to get the die and that was NOT fun!!  No one seemed to have it or where able to get it (in time for the end of month dead line!)
 So here is my version, the Distress inks never came out as dark as Tim's, I think my ink pads all need re-inking!!
Check out all the dimension in this tag, and the glitter from the Perfect Pearls Mist!! 
I love it and I hope you do too!!!

2 comments:

SammyD said...

Love it! I almost bought everything to make this one too...lol!

Treasures To Scrap said...

great tag Leesa...you have done a good job on getting it nearly exact