Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A 'Just Because' layout!

 Wow - two posts in 1 day!!
That is a record for me at the moment, I am just not finding the e time (or inspiration!!) to scrapbook at the moment.  I think I feel a little bit lost without the shop now that I am back into the work force.  But I do love my new job!
I am hoping that the Retreat Weekend with the girls will bring me back on track with my layouts and find the will to do challenges again!
I just have gotten so peeved with being awarded a prize and them never turning up - I have 2 prizes outstanding from challenges this year, I from January!!

Anyway!!!  Back on track, I was lucky enough to attend Kaiser's Retailer Day with Tina from Treasures to Scrap last month, and as soon as I saw this collection - Sears & Sons - I fell in love with it!!
We used the papers in a class with Melissa Kennedy on the day (which I have not finished!) and I got these papers off Tina, and this is the first of hopefully many layouts to come!

I have used a few of the Sears & Sons papers, the Sears & Sons sticker sheet, Distress Inks, D-Lish Scraps items from one of their 'Just add Paper Kits', Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearl Mist, Grungeboard Alphas, Tim Holtz Sproket Gears and my  Red Pepper Dabber.
 A few close ups of the little details.
 Below is the sketch I based my layout on, it is Sketch #25 from Heather's Scrappy Sketches site.  Heather creates a new sketch each week and they are always fun to play with!
 I hope you like it!

No comments: