Sunday, June 3, 2012

CSI Case File #21



This layout was created for the CSI Case File #21.  I did not know if I would get this one done on time, as I had not planned any photos or papers for it.  But I spent the day scrappin and making a big batch of sausage rolls, and I managed to find a photo I had printed that would work and some other bits in my stash.
This is the case file we had to use.
 I have used all 5 scheme colours.
From the 'Evidence List' I have used: Doilies (Botton left corner, sprayed in the Raspberry Fondant Colour), Flowers (Prima Flowers Bottom left corner), Wavy Border (my scalloped green pp at the base of the photo), Layers/Tiers (my Heavenly Heart made by Charms Creations bottom left corner), Stripes (on the green wavy pp at the base of the photo) and Pins (from D-Lish Scraps in the button center of the flower) Phew!!
From the 'Testimony List' I have used: 2 perspectives as my journalling prompt.  I have journalled my thoughts on the photo of my daughter (Imogen 6 years) and I reading together in my bed and hers.  To her reading in bed is just fun and a way to prolong going to her own bed!  To us it is educational and a family tradition.
My journalling reads: 'We have read with the kids since before they where born.  It is something we do as a family and I think it has helped them form a love of books like I have'.  
Imogen's Jouranlling reads: 'I like reading in bed with Mum, Dad and Ethan it's fun'.
It's the first time Imogen has written on my layouts and she was pretty chuffed about being aloud to!
I hope you like it!

No comments: