Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tim's Tags 2012 - March

 So today I am making some progress on my '12 Tags of 2012' I finished my March tag.
The tag below is Tim's original version (go to his blog for full instructions on making this tag).  I never had the wood grain stamp, so I used a Prima flourish background stamp, and it was showing up well in the back ground until I sprayed on the mist (my mini mister was not working so I grabbed a garden sprayer, and it sprayed too much and the background got lost in the 'glimmer'.  It can still be seen if you look really hard, but not as nice as I would have liked!  I have re-stamped the flourish stamp with Timber Brown Stayzon and now you can see the pattern better, but I still like the woodgrain effect of Tim's stamp.
 Below is my version.
I hope you like it!

No comments: