Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kerri's May Challenge - Use your Stash!

 This layout was created for Kerri's May Challenge at Challenge Heaven, which was to use your stash with scraps of patterned papers.
I don't have a lot of paper scraps as I give them to the kid's school to use in before and after school care, or I use them on cards.
So I have used only two sheets of patterned paper to create the woven strips and some small scraps for one of the photo matts (the other was the back side of the strip paper) and the journal and title block.
This is a photo I have wanted to use for some time of my Grum and Auntie Yvonne, but fund the photo hard to use because of the amount of colours in the photo.
I have used some Prima flowers and bling, Purple Pumpkin Heart (the white felt has been tea dyed), and some habby scraps cut from bigger items.
I got the idea from a friends Australia's Scrapbook Ideas magazine, a layout by Cleo Jarvis.

I hope you like it!

No comments: