Thursday, May 31, 2012

CSI Case File #20

This layout is too late for uploading, but at least I got it finished!!  It was for the CSI Case File #20.  I loved these colours and the inspiration image, but time fell short!
Below is the case file we had to use:
I have used all 5 of the Scheme colours.
From the 'Evidence list' I have used 'Mushrooms' (the wooden mushroom button and the image from the CSI Co-Ordinates), 'Insects/Bugs' (the snail on the CSI Co-Ordinates), 'White Space' (the area to the right side of the layout) and 'Paint Drops' (the Marshmallow Glimmer Mist drops scattered on the page).
From the 'Testimony List' I have used the Inspiration Word - Cute for my hidden journalling (hidden tto the left of the photo.  It reads "Imogen and I got invited to Jasmine's Deb Ball.  It was a wonderful night and Jas looked stunning.  Imogen looked cute in her outfit - just for the Ball and it even matched the cute decorations!"

If you read my scrap tally, you will notice that I have jumped a number in my layouts, that is not a mistake, but the missing layout is one created for a forum game of 'Scrap Whispers'.  I hope I can show you it soon!
I hope you like it!

No comments: