Friday, May 11, 2012

CSI Case File #18

Here is my layout for CSI's Case File #18 Challenge.
I am really happy with how this one turned out.  Even if it is a little more 'full' than I normally scrap!
I have used the last of my Lil Red Rocket Birdie Buttons.  A paper doily and lace have been Glimmer Misted to match the Scheme colours.
 I have used all 5 Scheme Colours, I really enjoyed this palette even if it was a test for me.
From the 'Evidence List' I have used: 'Bloomers' - Kaiser's Ribbon Roses, Glimmer Misted with  a pale grey, 'Flowers' - Assorted Prima and Kaiser Resin flowers, 'Leaves' - Prima Leaves and 'Bling' - The Sparkle and Soft 'mimosa' added to my bird cage die cut and the Distress Stickles added to the butterfly cut from paper.
From the "Testimony List' I have used 'add flowers to your journalling' and just so you know where it is my hidden journalling pulls out from the left hand side of the page and has the seam binding bow and small flowers attached.  The journalling tells the story of the 'tree cubby house' she is playing in.

I hope you like it.

No comments: