Friday, May 4, 2012

CSI Case File #16 - Better Late than Never!!

 
 I had this mostly done by the dead line, but it was just not going to happen in time, so I pushed it away!  I have been helping Tina out at her shop for two days this week, so I actually got this layout and two others done, bonus!  But my hand was sore afterwards.
James had these old un-printed rolls of film he took in to get printed recently, they where not much good and the colours are so-so, but I forgot we had even taken these photos!
So this is my late CSI Case File #16 layout!
 From the Evidence List I have used - "Sparkly Things (the Stickles on my title)", "Shiny Things (the pearl flourishes)", "Stacked Elements (the Heavenly Heart from Charms Creations)" and "Metallic Paper (Bazzill Bling for the background)".
From the Testimony List I have used - "Write a six-word memoir".
I hope you like it.

No comments: