Friday, April 20, 2012

Scrappy Sketches # 13

 My hand has been killing me lately!  Last night the muscles around my thumb where swollen and hard to move, and finding a Doctor that will spend the time to look is hard, so I have gone back to my old Doctor, who is booked full until two weeks away, here's hoping he listens!
So my Scrapbooking has taken a slight back step, but I am still getting 1 or 2 layouts done a week, this one I have been working on for a few days. 
It is for Heather's Scrappy Sketch #13.   I just love her sketches, they are so great to use and leave loads of room for adjustments.
I haveused a Kaiser wooden flourish vine piece, a Little Red Rocket bird button, some Prima essentials flowers and pebbles, accetate and alcohol inks for my heart and some Basic Grey Alphas.

I just thought I would share with you a photo of my beloved Cinder's, who always pops into my photos when I am taking layout shots and I usually crop her out!  I think she just wants to help!
 I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Samantha Hauzer said...

LOL! I love the photo with Cinder's cute face in it! Hehehe, must be a 'cat' thing to do :) :)