Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scrappy Sketches #10

 Wow 70 layouts so far for 2012!  I don't know how many years it's been since I've scrapped so much, but it feels great to be getting photos scrapped and into albums and using up some of my huge stash!!
This layout was scrapped for Scrappy Sketches #10, which was the first week of March's sketch, but I love Heather's Sketches they have so much freedom to work with!
Again it is photos from our Wedding, but I have so so many to scrap, so you'll be seeing them for a while!
I have used some of my Handmade flowers (the white and brown die cut flowers, leaves/vines and buds) from a swap group on  Home and Scrapped.  I just loved them and they look great on my page!
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just beautiful Leesa, I love your page, love it! Love those cars too, how lovely to use such old beauties for your wedding. The flowers work perfectly with them.