Sunday, April 22, 2012

CSI Case File #15

 This was my layout created for CSI Case File #15, yet again I never got it finished before the new case file was released, but it is still in time!
The photo was a result of Dad printing photos at home and his printer being low on ink, but I love the effect.  
 I love the colours in this case file, and have used them all.
From the EVIDENCE list I have used book papers (it is the first page from a old book, it has a medieval lady and vines on it and it suited the photo!  It is behind the title), I have also used Monsters (fussy cut from the Co-Ordinates papers and brushed with dimensional magic to give them a streaked glaze, which kind of looks like scales) and I have also used Metal (in the brads and photo corner).
From the TESTIMONY list I have used the prompt ' Let the Wild Rumpus Begin' as inspiration for my journalling.
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Felicity Ives said...

Just doing a little blog hopping with my cuppa and noticed this fantastic layout! Don't know how I could have missed it, but I'm glad I found it. You nail the CSI challenges and make it look easy. This is a terrific photo of Ethan, he's very photogenic (jealous!)