Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CSI Case File #13

 This layout was created (last minute AGAIN!) for CSI's Case File #13.  It's my vow to get this weeks Case File done and uploaded BEFORE #15 goes up!!
It is photos from our trip to Queensland in 2007!  We traveled to Brisbane via plane then came home on the train, and it was an experience!!
 This was the case file we had to work with.  I have used all 5 Scheme colours and have used the CSI Co-Ordinates to help with this.
I have used map print, Sting and hearts from the Evidence List and from the Testimony list I have used the Inspiration Word 'Delight' in my hidden journaling (under the top photo - you can see the tag says noted at the top) to document the new experiences we had while on the two full days on the train!
I hope you like it!

No comments: