Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge Heaven Cyber Crop Alanna's Challenge

 These cards where made for Alanna's challenge over at the Challenge Heaven Cyber Crop last Friday night.  I have been wanting to make some cards for a while, but my hand has been really sore, so there has been not much scrappin' happening!!
Alanna's challenge was to make a set of 3 or more cards which had a sentiment different to the usual 'Happy Birthday' and featured one dominate colour.
I have used an Authentique - Blissful paper pad for my dominant yellow cards with grey and aqua, I have used my Forever Friends stamp set (love the sentiments in this set!) a few Prima flowers, some buttons, Kaiser Madame Boutique Stickers, pins and Seam Binding.
I am very happy with the results!!
I hope you like them!

2 comments:

Felicity Ives said...

Love the card set Leesa - he he, you giggle at me for being late with my entries and looky at you! Take care of your hand, no fussy cutting for you

Treasures To Scrap said...

great cards Leesa, you are such a clever little vegemite :)