Monday, March 12, 2012

Scrappy Sketches #9

 I have finally almost caught up with Heather's Scrappy Sketches.  This layout was created for sketch #9, it used 'twinchies' and I had so much fun making the purple themed ones!

I have used:
*Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden - Flower Blooms Paper.
*Core'dinations - Forget Me Knot Cardstock.
*Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Berry Pretty.
*Variety of paper and cardstock scraps.
*Kaiser 13th Hour - Midnight Paper.
*Vintage Lace.
*Purple Pumpkin Spotted Button.
*Maya Road Rubons.
*Purple Netting (from a bunch of flowers I received for our anniversary)
*Stitched Grosgrain.
*Maya Road Flower Buckle.
*Assorted Blingology Grosgrain.
*Lime Tree Creations Crochet Heart.
*Crafty Koala Flower.
*Paper Flowers.
*Assorted ribbons.
*Butterfly Button.
*Dress It Up Buttons.
*Charm Key.
*KindyGlitz - Crystalina.
*Purple Bling.
*Fabrico Peony Purple Ink.
*Unknown Chipboard Alpha.
*Journal Pen.

I hope you like it!!

No comments: