Monday, March 12, 2012

Scrap the Boys March - Life is Good

 This layout was created today for Scrap the Boys' March Challenge, which was to use 'Life is good' as your title, use the colour red some where and to include some hand written journalling.

I have had these photos that I snapped when picking up Ethan from school one night on my phone.  He was playing happily with his trains, he had sneaked to school, this is Ethan in heaven!!

I have used:
*Bo Bunny On the Go - Gears and Choo Choo Papers.
*Blue, Red and Green Cardstock.
*Kaiser On the Move - Propel Paper.
*Prima Alphas.
*Versa Color Ink - Atlantic.
*Fancy Pants Rough and Tough - Boy Pictures Transparency.
*Faded Jeans Distress Stickles.
*Journal Pen.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Cheeky monkey. Lol my boy has snuck things to school before too. Adore the bright colours on this fabulous fun page. Thanks for playing at STB :).