Saturday, March 3, 2012

CSI Case File #8

This layout was created for CSI Case File #8.
I have used all 5 'Scheme' colours. From the  'Evidence' list I have used glass/transparent elements (under the blue/yellow flower there is some die cut flower shapes, cut with my big shot  machine made from plastic packaging that had glitter through it from my daughter's pj's!), some thing that sparkles (Prima flower center n the cluster, plus Glimmer Glam on the alphas) and a solid background colour.  From the 'Testimony' list I have used the inspiration word 'Indulge' for the title and also my journalling about the resort lifestyle in Fiji.
 I have used:
*Core'dinations Aegean Cardstock.
*Kaiser These Days - Ancestry, History and Reunion Papers.
*Lace.
*Sizzix Flower Dies.
*Big Shot and Accessories.
*Clear with Glitter Plastic Packaging.
*Blue flower from bath product packaging brought in Fiji that got destroyed by customs, but at least I could keep the flower! 
*Lime Tree Creations Flower.
*Kaiser Pearl - Mango.
*Kaiser Mini Bloom - Sea Breeze.
*Prima Buttons.
*Kaiser These Days - Sticker Sheet.
*Prima Flower Market - Printery.
*Clock from Prima Packaging.
*Making Memories Flowers.
*Flourish from Thailand.
*Tim Holtz Grungeboard Alpha - Swirl.
*Glimmer Glam - Island Spring.
*Prima Alpha Stickers.
*Spica Pen - Sand.
*Kaiser Cardstock - Latte.
*Journal Pen

I hope you like it!

No comments: