Monday, March 12, 2012

CSI #9

 This was a super quick layout created for CSI Case File #9.
It needed to be a quickie because I only had hours left to get it uploaded before the deadline and I had to go to the airport on Sunday morning to pick up Leonie.  
I had already picked and printed the photos.  These 4 photos are the only ones I have from our visit to the ACMI 'Tim Burton' expo in Melbourne 2010, as you where not allowed to use a camera inside the expo.  So these few things where outside and I snapped them, plus I had the postcard brought their.  Not much to scrap with!!!
I am really happy with the result, it's not my usual, but it suits Tim!

I have used all 5 scheme colours. 
From the 'evidence' list I have used: 'Stripped Pattern' (in the background paper behind the two photos), 'Bird Accent' (the felt bird near the first photo) and 'Mesh' (the aqua near the last photo and the aqua and black with the title).
From the 'testimony' I have used 'Definition' in my hidden journalling.  I have written the first few lines about Tim Burton from Wikipedia and then written about the Expo (this is located under the postcard).

I have used:
*Core'dinations Black Cardstock.
*Bratz Nail Polish (my daughters!!  Used for the splatters, as I never had any scrap products to suit!)
*Stapler and Staples.
*Black Mesh and Lace (from gloves from a costume last year!)
*Grungeboard Skull and Heart.
*Kaiser Mini Alpha - Black.
*Paper Scraps.
*Bo Bunny Aqua Mesh and Pen.
*Button.
*Navy Ink.
*Faded Denim Distress Stickles.
*Navy Ribbon.
*Silk Sting.
*Making Memories Felt Bird.
*Postcard and Badge from Expo.

No comments: