Friday, March 2, 2012

The Color Room #99

 After two hectic weeks I finally got to scrapbook in my newly (almost) set up scrap space!  I am enjoying scrapping at home again, it's great because I don't have to share the study with James, but we are close enough to chat if we want too!!
*sorry the photo is slightly blurry - early morning photo!
This layout was created quickly and simply last night for The Color Room, as the new palette is due to go up this morning (and I have missed enough)!

I have used:
*SEI - Chalk Paper.
*Kaiser Class of '87 - Assembly Paper.
*SEI Kaboom - Blue Boom Paper.
*Bo Bunny Blast Off! - Orbit Paper.
*Pink Paislee - Unknown Scrap Paper.
*Charms Creation - Handmade Star.
*Kaiser On the Move - Unknown Paper Scrap.
*Shipping Tag.
*Glimmer Mist - Sapphire and Sea Glass.
*Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire.
*Purple Pumpkin - Red Baker's Twine.
*Maya Road - Sunshine Buttons.
*Kaiser Pearls - Red.
*Unknown Chipboard Alphabet.
*Kaiser Mini Alpha Stickers - Cherry Red.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Felicity Ives said...

very sweet Leesa, you are keen to be scrapping again if you are taking early morning photos - hope the change of lifestyle is working for you all xx