Sunday, February 19, 2012

White with 1 February Challenge

 Here is my fourth layout from retreat weekend (unlike my colour room layout I was much better prepared for this one!) was created for the White With 1 Challenge for February, which was to use - White, Lemon and 3 photos.  At first I was really lost when I saw this, and I even thought about no trying it, but then I found these photos of Imogen wearing my glasses the smaller ones are a lot older than the larger one, but it shows how over the years she always steals my sunnies!

I have used:
*We R Memory Keepers - Stitched Cardstock.
*Authentique Blissful - Paper Pad.
*Core'dinations White Cardstock.
*Assorted Lace, Ribbon and Bow.
*Prima E.Line Flowers.
*Kaiser Pearls.
*AS4E Pearls.
*Prima Got Flowers? - Easter.
*Crafty Koala Flowers.
*Tattered Angels - Ir.resist.ibles Alphas.
*Glimmer Mist - Candle Light (thanks Tina!).
*Martha Stewart Punch (again thanks Tina - this is why I love retreats!!).
*Prima Alphas.
*Journal Pen.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

jeanie g said...

I love this fun page and the design.

Paula said...

Lovely layout! :)