Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff #2 January Challenge

 I have scrapped this layout for Show Us Your Stuff, there second challenge for January, which was to use this quote "Cheers to another year - and another chance to get it right - Oprah" I have used the word cheers as my title.  Unfortunately, although I finished it yesterday, I never had time to get it up and entered, but at least it is more layouts done!
As with Show Us Your Stuff, you must use a handmade embellie, for this layout I have made my twisty flowers.

I have used:
*Bazzill Patina.
*Kaiser Party Animals - Paper Pad.
*Paper Tape.
*Satin Ribbon.
*Copic Marker - YG06.
*Prima - Paisley Road Notecards.
*Fancy Pants It's the Little Things - Feathered.
*Pearls - AS4E.
*Kaiser Sparklets - Crimson.
*Bo Bunny Ad Lib Combo Stickers.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: