Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scrappy Sketches #4

 I am really enjoying Heather's Mid Week Sketches over on her blog Scrappy Sketches.
A new sketch goes up each Wednesday and they are 'just because' sketches (although Heather has just given away a little prize on her blog - which I won!!).  These challenges are really giving me a chance to catch up on my ever growing photo pile, including our wedding photos from almost 5 years ago!

I have used:
*Kraft Cardstock.
*Kaiser Bonjour Collection Paper Scraps.
*Maya Road Lace.
*Kaiser Bonjour Alpha Sticker Sheet.
*Core'dinations Snowflake Cardstock.
*Core'dinations  Whitewash Pie Safe Cardstock.
*Prima Bronte Blooms - Strawberry.
*Kaiser Blooms - Orchid.
*Kaiser Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss.
*Prima Leaf and Vine scraps.
*Prima Avon Rose - Printery.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Collectables.
*Purple Pumpkin - Heart Button.
*Prima Alpha Stickers.

I hope you like it!

No comments: