Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrappy Sketches #3

 Another layout scrapped for Heather's Scrappy Sketches blog.  I enjoy Heather's sketches and doing them without the pressure to 'win'.  This is my crazy cat Cinder's.  She will not drink plain milk, that would be beneath a 'people cat' no she will only drink flavored milk, preferably from the kid's cups when they are not looking!

I have used:
*Fancy Pants It's the Little Things - Gerber Daisy, Pecking Order, Shuffle and Spring Fever Papers.
*Purple Pumpkin Tag (I will add a rub on to it).
*Assorted Buttons.
*Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents Alpha Stickers.
*Sassafrass Lass Fawnd Off You, Too Cardstock Stickers.
*Kaiser Bonjour Jewels.
*Prima Bling.
*Metal Photo Corner.
*Photo Turn and Brad.
*Bazzill Hummingbird.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: