Sunday, February 19, 2012

Retreat Weekend Layouts - Daring You To Scrap

 I just got home from an awesome retreat weekend in Surf Beach, Phillip Island with 7 other wonderful scrappy ladies.  I almost got 10 pages done, so that makes me happy.  But I have heaps to load now!!
This as my first layout for the weekend, it was created for the Daring you to Scrap challenge blog.  Their February Challenge was to use Song Lyric's.  
I have used song lyrics for my title - 'Welcome to my silly life" from the song 'f**king perfect' by Pink.  This song really sums up Im, even though she is crazy and insane, she is perfect and we love her just how she is (messy room and all!).
The story behind these photos is that Imogen likes to clean (or pretend to!) her room with her tights on her head as a bunny.  This apparently helps her clean up her room in her mind, but we just never see the results!!

I have used:
*Echo Park Victoria Gardens - Garden Gate, Sunshine, Garden Gate and Delightful Doilies Paper.
*Prima Note Cards - Paisley Road.
*Glimmer Mist - Lily Pad and Sunshine.
*Glimmer Mist Chalkboard - Peacock.
*Prima Canvas Resist Shapes.
*String Flower (made by the lovely Tina!).
*Purple Pumpkin - Button, crochet flower and resin flower.
*Prima Essentials Flowers - Mixed.
*Paper Ribbon (from my LUSH Christmas present!).
*Making Memories Ribbon.
*Martha Stewart Punch.
*Prima Alphas.
*Kaiser Tiny Alpha - Blue Heaven.
*Journal Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: