Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scrappy Sketches #6 Layout.

 Yeah!  Another layout completed for my Wedding Album!
This layout was created for the Scrappy Sketches Mid Week Sketch #5.
I love the idea of the two circles so I have stitched them down, painted on some water then pushed and rolled the edges with my hands to raise and distress them adding some texture and dimension to the layout.

I have used:
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Sincerely, You & Me and Love Letters Papers.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Paper Pad.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Collectables.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Sticker Sheet.
*Delish Embellishments Ribbon Threaders.
*Blingology Grosgrain - Icy Pink.
*Blingology Organdy - Rose Pink.
*Sewing Machine.
*Paint Brush and Water.
*Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Alpha Stickers.
*Assorted Buttons.
*Embroidery Tread.
*Alcohol Inks - Ginger and Copper.

I hope you like it!

No comments: