Monday, February 13, 2012

Home & Scrapped Friday Night Step by Step

 Another layout done this week, I can't wait until Friday for our beach retreat!  This one was for a new forum I have joined called Home and Scrapped and their Friday Night Step by Step page.
Mine is a little different than all the others, I never had any photos printed that suit the embellies used in the sample layout.

I have used:
*Imaginisce Dino-Roar - Bed Rock, I Dig Dinos, Stomping Ground and Primordial Ooze Papers.
*Yellow Cardstock.
*Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge.
*Imaginisce Dino Roar - Denim Stickers.
*Imaginisce Dino Roar - Rub Ons.
*I Rock Tool and Hot Rocks.
*Ticket.
*Black Journal Pen.

I really enjoyed this layout, it was nice, quick and easy.  Perfect for me at the moment!!

I hope you like it!

No comments: