Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 123 Challenge

 This was my 5th layout from our retreat, and it was also the 50th layout I have scrapped this year (finally catching up after doing not much scrappin' for the last few years!)
This layout was created for the 123 February Challenge, which was to use the word 'fresh' or 'free', the colour 'fuchsia' and the technique 'fraying' or 'frills'.  
As you can see I have used the word fresh in my title and I have used a lovely Spellbinders Borderabilities die as my frills.

I have used:
*Core'dinations - Love Potion Cardstock.
*Making Memories Pitter Patter Sophie - Newspaper Paper.
*Prima Pixie Glen - Pyske Cuts Paper.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Devoted Paper.
*Bazzill - Tangy Taffy Cardstock.
*Blingology Grosgrain - Raspberry Rose.
*Prima Sweet Fairy - Chipboard.
*Making Memories Pitter Patter Sophie - Brad Combo.
*Assorted Brads.
*Assorted Kaiser Hey Birdie Paper Scraps.
*Sizzix Flourish Floral Die (thanks Tina).
*Kaiser Paper Blooms - Fuchsia. 
*Heartfelt Creations Leaf Stamp (thanks Sharlene!).
*Nestabilities Borderabilities - Classic Lace (again thanks Sharlene!!)
*Versa Color - Black.
*We R Memory Keepers - Eyelets.
*Tread.
*Glimmer Mist - Juneberry Wine.
*Kaiser Chipboard Alphas.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Webster's Pages Country Estate Alphas.
*Stickles - Diamond (thanks Penny!!).

I hope you like it!

No comments: