Sunday, February 19, 2012

CSI#6

 My third layout while on retreat was this layout created for the CSI Case File #6.  
I have used all 5 of the 'Scheme' colours, from the 'Evidence' items I have used Wood Accents (the circle chipboard),  Fabric (the handmade large brown flower) and Metals (the brads and eyelets) and from the ' Testimony' items I have used the Inspiration Word 'clear' in my journalling.

I have used:
*Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi - Stripe Paper.
*S.E.I Park Buddies - Dog Run Paper.
*Pink Paislee Gypsy Chick - Butterfly Wings Paper.
*Brown Fabric.
*Bo Bunny - Brad.
*Scrapware Chipboard - Circle.
*Glimmermist - Sand and Tiger Lily.
*Pink Paislee Holly Doodle Alpha - Chocolate.
*Prima Alpha.
*Kaiser Chipboard Alpha.
*Ribbon.
*We R Eyelets.
*Brads.
*Kaiser Mini Blooms - Terracotta.
*Prima Printery Flowers.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Kaiser Bonjour - Jewels.
*Creative Imaginations Harry Potter - Scroll Die Cut.
*Journal Pen.
*Tiny Attacher and Staples.

I hope you like it!

No comments: