Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CSI#5

 Another layout done for the year!!  This one was made for the CSI Case File #5.  I found the colour palette really hard to work with and the evidence and testimony items where hard to work in to my layout too!
I have used all 5 Scheme colours, my items used from Evidence where frame, corners and leaves.  My Testimony item was a back story.  I journalled the story behind these photos it reads 
"While in Civic Park you both wanted to do handstands, Immy was told no as she had a dress on, luckily I had spare shorts in the car!  The first photo shows her coming back from the car and lifting up her dress to show Dad she had shorts."
 I have used:
*Bazzill Cream Puff and Hummingbird Cardstock.
*We R Memory Keepers Stitched Cardstock.
*Lil Red Rocket - Kooky Owl Button.
*Spellbinders Impressabilites - Floral & Stone and Butterfly.
*Big Shot Machine & Accessories.
*Core'dinations - Mantis Cardstock.
*Versa Color - Olive.
*Assorted Ribbons.
*Crafty Koala Flower.
*We R Memory Keepers Merry & Bright - Holly Self Adhesive Glitter Lace.
*Glimmer Mist - Haunted Shadow.
*Lime Tree Creations - Crochet Flowers.
*Webster's Pages - Bling.
*Assorted Brads.
*Pink Paislee Expressions Chipboard Alpha - Cherry.
*Kaiser Tiny Alphas - Toffee Apple.
*Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents Alpha Stickers.
*Prima Leaves.
*Purple Pumpkin - Red Baker's Twine.

I hope you like it!

No comments: