Friday, February 3, 2012

CSI Case File #4

 This is my layout that I have created for CSI's Case File #4!  The colour scheme and prompts are below...
 I have used all 5 colours, from the evidence list I have used a frame (blue in bottom right), wet mediums (Glimmer Glam and Dimensional Magic on frame), stripes (black and white ribbon pleated under the bird) and something shiny or reflective (Mirror Mushroom and the bird).  From the Testimony I have used journal in a frame and the inspiration word - Wonder.

I have used:
*Kaiser Ornate Frame.
*Glimmer Glam - Island Spring.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Fiskars Punch.
*Prima Printery - Signature Paper.
*Prima Alla Prima - 8" Paper Pad.
*Copic Marker - E43.
*Purple Pumpkin - Plastic Doily.
*Velvet Ric Rac.
*Prima Sugar Plum Roses - Carribean.
*Stripy Ribbon.
*Prima Flower.
*Prima Bird.
*Kaiser Mini Blooms - Sea Breeze.
*Kaiser Pearls - Pewter.
*Delish - Rub ons.
*Button.
*Embroidery Tread.
*Heidi Grace Pin.
*Big Shot Machine.
*Sizzix Curlz Alpha Dies.
*Stickles - Star Dust.
*Kut It Out - Mirror Mushroom.

I hope you like it!

No comments: