Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Color Room #97

 This is my second layout I completed while on retreat.  This layout was created for The Color Room's Palette #97, which I loved, but I just rand out of steam and mojo during the week to get it done, and with the late arrival at the retreat house due to the accident I was too late to get it uploaded on time to the site, but I had everything with me to get it done, so I figured it is another page/photo done!
I am not happy with this one, but I had trouble as I never had enough supplies with this colour palette with me on retreat, but I did use some chipboard that had been sent to me by accident instead of the item ordered, and I never thought I would use!

I have used:
*Absolutely Something - Pirate Party Paper.
*Bo Bunny Liberty - Printed Chipboard.
*Bazzill Cardstock.
*Brown Lace.
*Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon.
*Bo Bunny Cambridge - Combo Sticker.
*Bo Bunny Blast Off - Blast Off! Paper.
*Assorted Bling and Pearls.
*White Journal Pen.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: