Sunday, February 19, 2012

Challenge Heaven - Heather's Sketch

 Another layout I created while away on retreat this weekend.  This was my favorite layout out of the almost 10 I completed.  I just love it and am so happy with how it turned it!!
I have created it for Challenge Heaven's February Sketch Challenge by Heather.

I have used:
*Kraft Cardstock.
*Kaiser Chanteuse - Con Brio Paper.
*Borderabilities - Classic Lace Die (thanks Sharlene love this!!).
*Bazzill Bling - In the Pink Cardstock.
*Glimmer Mist - Cadillac Pink, Bauble Light Green, Hula Hoop and Forest Green.
*Flower Trim (again from the awesome fabric shop in Cowes!).
*Basic Grey Nook & Pantry - Alpha.
*Kaiser Pearls.
*Versa Color - Black.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings Paper Scrap.
*Calico.
*Heartfelt Creations Leaf Stamp.
*I-Rock Tool and Hot Rocks.
*Spellbinder's Butterflies Dies.
*Assorted Bling.
*Cork Butterfly (Thanks Felicity!).
*EK Success Punches.

I hope you like it!

No comments: