Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Challenge Heaven Cyber Crop - Leah's Challenge

 Another layout that I created yesterday!  This one was created for the cyber crop held last weekend at Challenge Heaven.  This one was Leah's challenge to scrap something new to you, the photo must not contain people!
I brought this sewing machine from a garage sale on Saturday morning, and I LOVE it!

I have used:
*Bazzill Bling - String of Pearls.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Lace Die Cut.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Paper Pad.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Petticoat, Lingerie and Knickers.
Kaiser Madame Boutique - Alphabet Stickers.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Collectables.
*Glimmer Mist - Red Velvet.
*Kaiser Natural Lace.
*Sewing Machine.
*Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
*Prima Be Charmed - Mystra Flower.
*Crafty Koala Flower.
*Prima Grey Flowers.
*Pink Paislee - Chipboard Alpha Expressions.
*Vintage Dymo and Tape.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: