Friday, February 3, 2012

Challenge Heaven Cyber Crop - Becci's Challenge

I have scrapped this layout for Challenge Heaven January Cyber Crop - Becci's Challenge.  Which was to scrap 'your wish for 2012 with a minimum of 100 words journalling'.
I have taken a bit of creative license when doing this challenge, as it is my Christmas wish for my son not just for this year but every year!

I have used:
*Kraft Cardstock.
*Bubble Wrap.
*Glimmer Glam - Private Meadow.
*Kaiser Merry Medley - Verse Paper.
*Kaiser Merry Medley - Elfers Sticker Sheet.
*Kaiser Merry Medley - Goodies Sticker Sheet.
*Simple Stories Happy Day - 4x4 Quote and 6x8 Photo Mat Elements Paper.
*Core'dinations - Asparagus Alpha Cardstock.
*Lace.
*Webster's Pages A Botanical Christmas - Dazzle Me Gems.
*Kaiser Mini Alpha Stickers - Black & White and Cherry.
*Webster's Pages A Botanical Christmas - Oh Christmas Tree.
*Silver Bling.
*Computer and Printer.
*Purple Pumpkin - Santa Doily, Twine and Heart.

I hope you like it!

No comments: