Friday, January 6, 2012

White with 1 January Challenge

Another layout done!!  This one is for the January challenge at White with 1, the criteria was white, lime and buttons.  The humble button is something I have a love/hate relationship with, I like to use them, but today I was just not feeling them.  I am happy with the result overall, Ethan's birthday party photo was perfect for this colour scheme. 
I have used:
*Simple Stories Happy Day - Let's Party, Flash Cards and Birthday Memories.
*White Cardstock.
*Bo Bunny Ad Lib - Hoopla and Vertigo.
*Prima Stamp.
*Paint Dauber - Lettuce.
*Satin Ribbon.
*Stampin' Up Celery Ink.
*Cherry Ribbon - Happy Birthday Green.
*Making Memories Label Holder.
*Date Stamp.
*Assorted Buttons.
*2Crafty Alpha.
*Kaiser Paint - Lime.
*Black Gel Pen and Ink.
*Prima Alpha.
*Purple Pumpkin Baker's Twine.
*I have used a sketch from Sketch Savy (#8) for this layout.

I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Treasures To Scrap said...

Looks great love the lime and white theme.... you did get busy after I left didn't you

Adriana B said...

Lovely page, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

lindy said...

Great page love all the detail...thanks for looking along at Ww1

Paula said...

Brilliant layout! :)

Tanyah Payne said...

love what you have done with the balloons and twine! love it and very clever :)