Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stuck?! January 1st Sketch

 I have completed this layout today (what more can you do in this heat!!) for the Stuck?! Sketches January 1st Sketch I found this sketch so hard to work with!  I don't know why, but I really could not get my head around it.  My photos did not work with it, so I rotated it and I am happy with the results.
I have used:
*Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante - Eclectic Emporium.
*Bo Bunny Et Cetera - Odds & Ends.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Bloomers and Pinafore Papers.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Alphas Sticker Sheet.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Antiques Sticker Sheet.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Collectables.
*Kaiser Madame Boutique - Paper Pad.
*Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
*Delish - Peppercorn Rubons.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Bo Bunny Blast Off! - Jewels.
*Print out of the Pancake Parlor Menu.
*Jenni Bowlin Studio - Vintage Brown Stickers.
*Computer and Printer.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: