Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff January 1st Sketch

As I said earlier, what more can you do in this heat other than scrap!!
I have completed this layout for Show us your Stuff's January first challenge, which was to use a sketch for your layout, and you also have the option of the 'try this technique', which I have changes from a heart to a number 8.  As always with SUYS your layouts must include handmade elements, mine are my 'Squishy' 8 and my little flag banner.

I have used:
*My Cricut Machine and Plantin School Book to cut my number 8.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly - Her Mind Paper.
*Simple Stories Happy Days - Make-a-Wish, Celebrate, 4x6 Journaling Card Elements #1, Birthday Memories and Let's Party.
*Yellow Embroidery Thread.
*I-Rock Tool and Glam Rocks.
*Tooth Pick.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Marelle said...

Oh such a fun layout Leesa love that 8!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS

Leonie said...

oh love the squishy '8'. Fab layout, thanks for joining in at SUYS.