Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrappy Sketches 'Just Because' Sketches

 I completed this sketch today, as a 'just because' sketch created by Heather Waldron over at Scrappy Sketches.  She has started to create a new sketch each week and it's not for any reason other then to help inspire you!  My page is quick and simple, but I love it!

I have used:
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo - Paddock Die Cut.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Neigh! Gloss Paper.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo - Oink!, Meow!, Moo! and Baa! Papers.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Clear Stamps.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Collectables.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Layered Chipboard.
*Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
*Color Box Chalk Ink - Charcoal.
*Purple Pumpkin Red/White Baker's Twine.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Kayla Renee said...

Beautiful!
I love that banner!