Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrap the Boys January Challenge

 This page was completed for the Scrap the Boy's January Challenge, the theme was 'Your Boy's summer holiday pastimes', and I have used some photos taken just before Christmas of Ethan trying to perfect his handstands after fish and chips in the park.  I have been trying to create more layouts with more than 1 photo, so I have used a sketch from Sketch Savy to base this layout off.

I have used:
*3 Bugs in a Rug Tool Time - Robots Paper.
*Imaginisce Dino Roar - Primordial Ooze Paper.
*Kaiser on the Move - Accelerate Paper.
*Prima My Mummy and Me Paper.
*Fancy Pants Beach Bum - Pipeline Paper.
*Bo Bunny Combo Stickers - Whoo-ligans and Ab Lib.
*Green Journal Block.
*Black Gel Pen.
*Heidi Swapp Sticker.
*Making Memories Pitter Patter Oliver Felt Stars.
*Assorted Buttons.
*Doodlebug Simply Sweet Beetle Black Mini Rubons.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

Who doesn't love handstands in the Park?? Love your page! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

Tanyah Payne said...

love the pics! and a great layout! :)