Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Purple Pumpkin January Sketch Challenge

Here is a layout I finished yesterday but never had time to get it up on my blog (I got my head stuck in the book I am reading while James was out taking photos) This layout was created for the Purple Pumpkin January Sketch Challenge.
I have used:
*Kaiser Miss Nelly -Her Style, Her Dreams, Her Habits and Her Mind papers.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly Her Scent Gloss paper.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly Sticker Sheet 
*Kaiser Chapter 1 Paper Pad.
*Kaiser Lush Paper Clip.
*Maya Road William Mini Chipboard Alpha.
*Maya Road Metallic Ink - Charcoal.
*Prima Alphabet Stickers.
*Black Spica Pen.
*Black Gel Pen.
*Purple Pumpkin Girl Button, Spotty Button and Pink Ticket.


I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout! How perfect was this button for this layout!?! Awesome work! Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin! :D