Thursday, January 5, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch January 1st Challenge

Another layout done!  I am starting to feel like this could be a great year for my albums (and huge photo pile!) This layout was created for Once Upon a Sketch's January 1st challenge.  The criteria was to follow the sketch and use New Years Eve as your journal prompt.
James had been playing around with his camera on NYE and shot this photo of me.  I found it very  therapeutic to scrap this layout as 2011 was not a great year for me or my family, we had some hard, tough decisions to make, and I just hope we have made the right ones!
I have used:
*Core'dinations White Wash - Picket Fence Cardstock.
*Old Basic Grey Paper.
*Junkitz Salsa Skinny Stripe p/p.
*Prima Alla Prima p/p's.
*Glimmer Mist - Turquise Blue, Hula Hoop, Juneberry Wine, Key Lime Pie, Pink Taffy and Sunflower.
*Chalk Board Glimmer Mist - Peacock.
*Paper Doilies.
*Kaiser Wooden Flourish - Large Scallop Doilie.
*Flourish Silver Embossed Stickers.
*Prima Flowers
-Sugarplum Roses Carribean
-Avon Roses Pixie Glen.
-Cameo Roses Azalea.
-Unknown Prima Flower.
*K & Co Bling.
*Kaiser Pearl - Mango.
*2 Crafty Alpha.
*Basic Grey Lemonade Alpha.
*Chatterbox Button.
*We R Memory Keepers Large Glitter Eyelet.
*Coutour Creations Bling.
*Assorted Flowers.
*

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Cool picture! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

Irma said...

wonderful photo and a page!
Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

sandi said...

Wow! What a neat pic! Lovely lo! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!