Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kraft It Up January Colour Challenge

I was lucky enough to get time today to get two layouts in!  So I completed the Kraft it Up! January Colour challenge.  So as normal you have to use a Kraft base adding in red, turquoise, yellow and lime green colours.  They are perfect summery colours!!  And perfect for my Fiji photos which I am really trying to get completely scrapped as soon as possible.  I have based my layout from a sketch from Sketch Savy.

I have used:
*Kraft Cardstock.
*Bo Bunny Ad Lib - Wild Thing Paper.
*We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
*Prima Donna Downey - Iron on Transfer.
*Fancy Pants Beach Bum - Sail and Pipeline Papers.
*Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon - Clover.
*Prima Sweet Taffy Crochet Flowers.
*Assorted Buttons.
*Muslin.
*Twine.
*Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - Peacock.
*Glimmer Mist - Tiger Lily, Patina and Twinkle Yellow.
*Lime Paper Scrap.
*Kaiser Chipboard Alpha #3.
*Kaiser Pearls - Mango.
*Dimensional Magic.

I hope you like it!

No comments: