Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CSI Case File #3

 Here is my layout for CSI's Case File #3.  
It is so muggy here at the moment, so what better was to pass the time than scrap!  The photo is my Great Grandmother (my Pop's Mother) although I never met her I have her tea cups.  They where something I have always loved when visiting my Nan and Pop's house, one day while visiting I was given them, they are now among my most treasured items.
The Case File looked like this:
 
From the Evidence List I used the following - Sheer Ribbon, Doily Print, Gold Metallic Element and Circular Element.  From the Testimony List I have used the following item - Journaling on Tags (My tag is hidden journaling under the doily at the top).

I have used:
*A Paper Doily.
*Glimmer Mist - Snow Queen and Chocolate Covered Cherries.
*Core'dinations Essentials - Cream of Wheat Cardstock.
*Core'dinations - Chocolate Mocha Cardstock.
*Bazzill - Fairy Dust Cardstock.
*Dusky Pink Cardstock.
*Bo Bunny Et Cetera - Stamped Paper.
*Blingology - Buttermilk Grosgrain.
*Blingology - Vanilla and Rose Pink Organdy.
*Kaiser Pearl Brad.
*Purple Lace.
*Prima Gisbon Flower - Irene.
*Heidi Grace Pins.
*Making Memories (Note)worthy Glitter Die Cuts.
*Prima Bronte Blooms - Bisque.
*Prima Coventry Roses - Pixie Glen.
*Heart Locket - From a Swap Group.
*AS4E Pearl.
*Prima Flower Market - Printery.
*Shipping Tag.
*2Crafty Chipboard Alpha.
*Prima Alphas.
*Kaiser Rub Ons - Family.

I hope you like it!

No comments: