Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Color Room Palette #92

 Two layouts done today!  It's funny that it's the 10th of January and I have done 10 layouts!  I just wish I could keep this pace up, but it won't happen!
This layout was scrapped for The Color Room's Palette #92.
I have used:
*Bazzil Cream Puff Cardstock.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings Paper Pad.
*Core'dinations Burgundy Cardstock.
*Distress Ink Iced Spruce and Seedless Preserves.
*Kaiser Sweet Nothings - Devoted, Cupids Arrow and With Love Paper.
*Copic Marker E43.
*Prima Shabby Chic Treasures.
*Green Tara Lace.
*Basic Grey Two Scoops Olio Rubon. (Ancient I know, but I love them and they still rub off perfectly!!)
*Prima Coventry Roses - Printery.
*Kaiser Mini Paper Blooms - Misty.
*Old Hydrangea Flowers.
*Assorted Buttons.
*Making Memories Vintage Groove I Charm.
*Crafty Koala Cream Flowers.
*Black Gel Pen.
*Webster's Page's Whimsy Hearts.
*Making Memories Pitter Patter Oliver Bird Pin (with the pin removed)

I hope you like it!

No comments: