Monday, January 23, 2012

The Color Room #94

 Here is my layout for The Color Room's newest Palette #94.
As soon as I saw the colours I new just wanted to scrap.  This photo is of me and Cari Fennell from Prima's Design Team who travelled from the US to teach classes for the Prima Road Show all over Australia and New Zealand.  We used the Alla Prima Collection in class and I had loads of scraps left over to create more with, so this seamed perfect.
Below is the palette and optional sketch we could use for the challenge.
 I have used:
*Core'dinations - White Wash Small Dot.
*Prima Alla Prima - 8x8" Paper Pad.
*Glimmer Mist - Sunflower, Forest Green, Ice Queen and Hula Hoop.
*Prima Miss Kate Flower.
*Lace.
*G.C.D. Fabric Brad.
*Prima Packaging.
*Ric Rac.
*Button.
*String.
*Flower.
*Prima Flower Market - Alla Prima.
*Maya Road - William Mini Chipboard Alpha.
*Prima Alpha's.

I hope you like it!

No comments: