Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Color Room #93 Layout

 This layout was created for The Color Room's Palette #93.  I thought I was not going to get this one done this week!!
I dug out an old photo of Imogen, I love this photo of her sleeping (not something she liked doing unfortunately!)
 I have used:
*Sizzix 3D Flowers Bigz Die.
*Sizzix Flower Layers #7 Sizzlitz Die.
*White, Green and Pink Felt.
*Glimmer Mist - Cherry Blossom, Lily Pad, Vintage Pink and Sand.
*Glimmer Mist Chalk Board - Strawberry Shortcake.
*Glimmer Glam - Private Meadow.
*Core'dinations - Rose Embroidery and Burgundy.
*Copic Markers RV69 and YG45.
*Tattered Angels Ir.resist.ibles  Custom Cutouts - Rockin Renaissance.
*Tattered Angels Ir.resist.ibles Paper Elements - Rockin Renaissance.
*Tattered Angels Ir.resist.ibles Chipboard - Rockin Renaissance.
*Graphic 45 Once Upon a Spring Time - Woodland Fantasy, Once Upon a Spring Time and Enchanted Forest.
*Paper Doilies.
*Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet.
*Resin Heart.
*Kut It Out Acrylic Mushroom.
*Bo Bunny Combo Sticker - Crush.
*Heidi Swapp Mirror Butterfly.
*Kaiser Child's Play Rubons.

I hope you like it!

No comments: