Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Color Room #91

Ok so I managed to get two layouts done today, even in the super hot conditions!!  I have completed this layout for The Color Room, I have looked at their site before but never had time to play, but I am going to make time this year.  This layout was for the 91st Color Palette!
I have created a layout on our two beautiful cats, I never scrap them, but while I was looking through our photos I found these that James have taken recently.  I am so glad I scrapped them.
I have used:
*Salt Swiss Dot Cardstock.
*Jack o'Lantern and Sunflower Glimmer Mist.
*Bo Bunny Crazy Love paper.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly paper.
*Echo Park Victoria Garden paper.
*Bo Bunny Ad Lib Combo Stickers.
*Sizzix Die.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Prima Flowers.
*Kaiser Miss Nelly Sticker Sheet.
* Acetate.
*Core'dinations Raspberry Cardstock.
*Stapler.
*Kaiser Mango Pearls.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!
*

1 comment:

Felicity Ives said...

Very cool Leesa. Its nice to see you scrap your cats that are obviously pretty important, and I was impressed that you used 2 photos on this layout! Glad to see you are making time to scrap for YOURSELF again.