Saturday, January 7, 2012

Challenge Heaven Title Challenge January - Doll

Here is my entry for the Challenge Heaven Title Challenge for December/January.  The challenge was to use the word Doll and create a layout that was not 12x12.
My layout is 8 1/2"x11" and my title reads "She loves her Monster High Dolls".
I have used:
*Core'dinations Sugar & Spice and Harbor Side.
*Bazzill Kachina.
*Assorted Cardstock Scraps.
*Purple Glitter Cardstock.
*Black Lace.
*Purple and Turquoise Glitter Brads.
*Wild Plum Dimensional Pearls.
* Platinum Liquid Pearls.
*Monster High Stickers (stolen from DD)
*Cricut Machine and Rock Princess Cartridge.
*Heart Bling.
*Creative Imaginations Skull Chipboard Sticker.
*Purple Pumpkin Doilie.
*Assorted Alcohol Inks and Acetate.
 *Kaiser Tiny Alpha - Raspberry.
*Dimensional Magic.
*Black Gel Pen.

I hope you like it!

No comments: