Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge Heaven Miscellaneous Challenge for Dec/Jan

I have finished my first layouts of 2012 today!
This layout was made for a new challenge forum I have joined called Challenge Heaven, they have a heap of challenges plus a Cyber Crop later this month.
This layout was created for their "December January Miscellaneous Challenge - Christmas Creations" the criteria was to use paint or mist the colours red or green and journalling strips.
I have used:
*Red and Green Cardstock.
* Snowy Pine Glimmer Mist.
* Suzi's Little Scrappers Clay Charms.
* Assorted old paper scraps.
* Bo Bunny Father Christmas Combo Stickers.
* Kaiser Cherry Red Mini Alpha Stickers.
*Bo Bunny Noel Combo Stickers.
*Core'dinations Sand-It tool.
*Black Gel Pen.
*Prima Flowers.
*Crafty Koala Flower.
*Purple Pumpkin Doilie.
*Heidi Swapp Sticker.
*I have used a sketch from Creative Scrappers (#187) for this layout.

I hope you like it!

No comments: