Sunday, January 22, 2012

Challenge Heaven - Guest Challenge Dec/Jan - New Beginnings

 This was a quick layout I did last night for Challenge Heaven's December Guest Challenge, which was new beginnings with bling.
We moved into our new house in April 2011, and I had not yet scrapped these photos so I was happy to take on this challenge, which I did while the kids where watching Harry Potter last night.
I have used:
*Kraft Cardstock.
*Webster's Pages Country Estate - Calm Moments Paper.
*Prima Jack & Jill - Sunny Meadow and Green Fields Paper.
*Blingology Grosgrain - Fossil.
*Tree from a swap group.
*Maya Road Heart and Home Chipboard House.
*Versa Color Gold and Pine Cone Ink Pads.
*Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents Alphas.
*Delish Bistro Keys.
*Pearl Hearts and Circles.
*Pink Paislee Pixee Stix - Chocolate.
.*Stickles - Platinum.
*Bling Heart.
*Scrapware Key Hole.
*White Paint.
*Manilla Tag (for hidden journalling).
*4EverJoy Digital Element Butterfly (on journal tag).

I hope you like it!

No comments: