Sunday, January 8, 2012

Challenge Heaven Dec/Jan Sketch Challenge

 I finished this one off yesterday, but we went to a friends house for pizza tea and never got home until 11.30pm, so my plans of uploading it (and getting more pages done) went out the window!!
This page was created for Challenge Heaven's December/January Sketch Challenge.  I have to say I love this sketch and I have followed it a little more closely than I normally would, because as soon as I saw it I knew what photo to use (which doesn't normally happen!!).
I have used:
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Woof!, Meow!, Quack! and Oink! papers.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Neigh! Specialty Gloss Paper.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Farm Sticker Sheet.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Colour Rubons.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Collectables.
*Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Alpha Stickers (for a template as they blended too much)
*Notebook paper.
*Twine.

I hope you like it!

No comments: